Annual Maintenance Checks for Residential Lifts
When did you last have a maintenance check performed on your residential lift?
It is recommended that you have a maintenance check performed at least once a year to assure that your lift is safe, lubricated correctly, and in good working condition.
Our technicians have been trained by each manufacture to insure quality service, repair and maintenance of your residential lift.
- Stair Lifts (Chair Lifts)
- Vertical Platform Lifts (Wheelchair Lifts)
- Inclined Platform Lifts (Wheelchair Lifts)
- Most Manufactures (whether they are new or old)
How do I schedule a Safety Test or Maintenance Check?
- Call or Email Us.
- We will schedule a technician visit to perform the safety test or maintenance check.
- We will keep you up to code by annually scheduling your safety test or maintenance check.