Residential Elevator Installation
- Affordability - Most people when they think about residential elevators think, too decadent, out of reach or that only a millionaire could have one. In reality, a home elevator is right in line with the cost of new kitchen cabinets.
- Resalability - The more accessible the home, the more interesting it will be to a wider variety of possible buyers. Accessibility is a memorable and desirable feature that will separate and elevate your home from the others.
- Convenience - Multi-level homes are becoming even more popular as they offer additional square footage without losing acreage. However the idea of moving laundry, groceries, luggage, or even yourself up and down stairs day after day, often make you
re-think your dream home plans. We think that you should have that home of your dreams by adding a Residential Elevator.
- Elegance - These elevators are custom built to your specifications, which will allow you to express your home's unique character and your personal style. Invest in a Residential Elevator to take you to any level of your home with elegance and ease.
The American Home Elevator & Lift Quote & Installation Process
- Call for quote 800-882-1987 or submit a quote online
- Our scheduling team will schedule site visit
- A quote for equipment / installation prepared and send to client for approval
- Depending on the build out our team or the client contacts a qualified contractor for hoist way construction
- Client returns approved order, deposit, and drawings
- Equipment arrives at our warehouse
- Our team schedules install
- Equipment installed
- Final walk through and sign off with client and/or contractor
- Demonstration of equipment operation and maintenance with client and/or contractor
Standard Equipment Features
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- 950 lb. capacity
- Custom measured and fit to your hoistway
- Auto lowering emergency system
- Travel up to 50 feet
- Travel speed of 40 ft. per minute
- 3/4” sturdy cab walls
- (7 ply custom cabinet grade material)
- Standard interior cab color choices: (Pre-finished Birch or Oak and Maple)
- Solid matching wood handrail
- Recessed lighting
- Single integrated car operating panel with built in emergency stop
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI A17.1 national safety codes for elevator safety
- Woods other than standard
- Additional gates
- Custom gate
- Oversize cab
- Over height cab up to 8’-0”
- Variety of custom cabs
- Observation glass panel inserts
- 750 lb. capacity (50’ - 0” max.) (As necessary by code in certain areas)
- Mirror w/ hardwood trim
- LED downlights
- Keyed hall station
- Remote diagnostics and monitoring
- Auto homing / auto light timer
- 8’-0” cab height
- Oversize cab up to 15 sq. ft.
- Silver, Black or Bronze Tone
- Vinyl accordion gates to match
- Clear accordion gates
- Hardwood accordion gate
- Power gate operator
- Flat bar or cylindrical metal handrails to match
- Keyed stations for security
90 Degree Panel Upgraded Cab
Hydraulic Drive System
Remodel / Retrofitted into Existing Space
Raised Panel Upgraded Cab
Stiltz Home Lifts
Winding Drum Drive System
Many Operating Panel Options
Vuelift by Savaria
With its small footprint and integrated hoistway, it’s an easy addition to design plans for new builds, and remarkably flexible for retrofitting into an existing home. The Vuelift Mini’s sleek circular design lets you live outside the box.
Thanks to its integrated hoistway, the Vuelift Mini fits against a wall, in a corner, in the middle of an open-concept living space or centered in a winding or circular staircase. This through the floor lifts takes up 7 to 10 square feet less room than a traditional residential elevator using only a 50-inch diameter footprint.
More about Savaria Home Elevators.
Through the floor elevator by Stiltz
Using dual rail technology, the freestanding Stiltz Duo Home Elevator is a self-supporting structure with no extra weight burden put on the home. This means the lift can be installed in places where other conventional residential elevators will not fit. The clever design also means there is no need for a lift shaft or separate machine room. Read more about Stiltz Homelifts and Elevators.
These elevators are sometimes called through the floor elevator, hydraulic home elevator, shaftless elevator, vacuum elevator.
Custom Elevator Manufacturing Company
Residential elevators by Custom Elevator Company are furnished with two 3/8″ diameter hoist ropes and an instantaneous car safety that is activated by slackening in any single hoist rope.
A vibration-free submersible hydraulic power unit is located in a room or space outside of the elevator hoist-way where it is simple and safe to access and eliminates the disturbance from any machine noise within the elevator car as found with other designs.
The experienced professionals at the American Home Elevator and Lift offer sales, installation, service and inspection of high quality elevators and lifts. We make accessibility possible regardless of age or unique situation. Call us today to learn more about our innovative products and why our team has the area’s best reputation for providing outstanding service to meet your needs.